Want to fast track your career and have a work life balance?
Join Our Team
At IBPF, we pride ourselves on having a vibrant, dynamic, fun and supportive culture.
All our team members bring a vibrant, positive energy to each and every patient interaction, team meeting and social gathering. Every IBPF team member is trained and supported to be the best they can, both professionally and personally. When you are growing and enjoying your role, your patients will benefit from better results, and that’s what counts!
We are a dynamic clinic that continues to grow in terms of the size of our team, the services we provide and the number of patients we see. Our philosophy of continual improvement brings new team members, clinic equipment or building updates every year.
IBPF provides a flexible and supportive environment for all team members. Our employment contracts provide the best of both worlds – security and reward for hard work. Having a large team to support you has many benefits – helping you to become the best you can be, and enjoying the process while you’re at it.
- Financial security with above award wages
- Appreciation shown through Benefit and Bonus award scheme
- Professional Development funding
- Re-location assistance available to live and work regionally (conditions apply)
- FREE 24/7 Gym access on site
- IBPF is a family clinic servicing all ages and all abilities. You’ll have the opportunity to see infants, pregnant women, elderly clients, athletes and everyone in-between.
- Regular team meetings and training sessions will help you stay in touch and keep sharpening your skills and abilities. We also get together regularly outside the clinic to
connect and have fun.
- IBPF Senior Specialised Therapists are available to be used as consultants for complex cases.
- Structured Personal and Professional Development programs. Get the support you need to become the best you can be.
At IBPF, we pride ourselves on the ways in which we support our team:
Our team has a diverse range of skills, special interests and experience and age – everyone has something to offer.
We are innovative and push
We are open to new graduates and those with more experience – it’s never too early or too late to become the best you can be.
We’re sociable – we get together regularly because we like each other!
Supportive environment – everyone is encouraged to contribute to the growth of the team.
Northam is conveniently located in the heart of the picturesque Avon Valley, just over an hour from Perth. Northam is home to a multitude of historical, cultural, and modern attractions. Relax by the Avon River, take in some of the town’s rich history, walk across the suspension bridge to view the elegant white swans or snap the perfect shot of the rolling canola fields. Other attractions include hot air ballooning, walking trails, horse racing and much more.
Alongside a vibrant calendar of regular events, Northam often hosts larger scale external events such as the National Ballooning Championships and the start of the annual Avon Descent.