A fabulous opportunity exists for an experienced Exercise Physiologist to join our friendly team in a busy multi-disciplinary private practice in Northam, situated in the picturesque Avon Valley, an easy 1 hour drive from Perth.
Our practice offers physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, personal training, therapeutic classes, exercise therapy and a 24/7 gym. We are looking for an Exercise Physiologist who has a desire for ongoing professional development, a passion for restoration of natural and functional movement. You will deliver strong customer service and communication skills and be innovative and wanting to utilist skills in exercise therapy with an array of clientele consisting of chronic disease (CDMP), work injury clients, disabilities (NDIS), injury prevention and personal and small group exercise therapy.
Experience & Skills
- Accreditation with Exercise and Sport Science Australia(EESA) as an Exercise Physiologist
- Degree in Exercise Physiology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and make strong planned decisions
- Cultural awareness
What’s on Offer
- Full time position. Part timers will also be considered
- Competitive remuneration package dependent upon skills and experience
- Access to ‘in house’ massage, yoga, Pilates, functional strength training and Natural Movement
- Access to a fully operational 24/7 gym onsite
- Free onsite parking and employee discounts on a range of products and services
- Enjoy work life balance, with ability to travel between Perth and Northam on the weekend with no weekend work!
- Relocation support available to eligible applicants through Rural Health West
All applications or enquiries to be emailed to email@example.com