In Balance Physiotherapy and Fitness is looking for a qualified personal trainer (PT) to join our busy Health Clinic and be part of a multidisciplinary team. Our core purpose is to improve the physical capabilities of others to allow them to live their best life and Natural Movement Fitness is what makes us different.
You have a strong passion for fitness & helping others achieve their goals. You have a strong work ethic & positive attitude with the drive to grow a successful & sustainable business. You operate under the core values of In Balance Physiotherapy & Fitness.
Experience and Skills
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Current Public Liability Insurance
- Personal Trainer Registration
- Up to date First Aid & CPR
What’s On Offer
- Work in an autonomous role where you have the freedom to run your own business with an already established membership base.
- Freedom to choose your own hours, manage own bookings and payments.
- Access to a fully operational 24/7 gym onsite
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to network with a multidisciplinary allied health team
- Rent Free, Commission based partnership (negotiable).
- Incentives for referral of clients to memberships
If you’re up for the challenge & want a career in the fitness industry, apply now by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org