In Balance Health is rapidly growing and now looking for an Allied Health Assistant to join our busy multi-disciplinary practice in Northam. You will be required to work alongside Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Physiotherapists delivering exceptional service to our clients.
What the role looks like
- Work independently to deliver client programs in clinic and in the community under the guidance of our Therapists.
- Flexible hours to cater for after school appointments.
- Providing clinically specific administration support to therapists
- Supporting clients with their treatment plans
- Assisting therapists with hands on assessments when required
- Liaising with clients and other significant others (equipment suppliers, medical professionals, care staff) in relation to care
- Working with clients of all ages, with main caseload consisting of children
You will have
- Cert III minimum or working towards completion
- Driver’s licence and reliable car
- National Police Clearance and Working with Children’s check
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to connect and build rapport with children.
What we can offer
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Fun and supportive workplace
- Access to Employee Benefit Scheme*
- Assistance with AHA training
Please send a copy of your resume with cover letter outlining why you would want to work for us. All applications to be sent to email@example.com