Take Your Career To The Next Level – Employment With Us
Why Join The Team At In Balance Physiotherapy & Fitness:
- We are a unique business offering a multi-disciplinary approach to treatment. We have physiotherapists, massage therapists, exercise physiologists and personal trainers all under the one roof.
- Our modern facilities are as extensive as the treatment options we offer, with dedicated treatment rooms for physiotherapy and massage, private fitness appraisal rooms, extensive gym equipment, pilates studio, group fitness room, with showers and toilets on site.
- Our physiotherapists are well known and respected in the local community and have a wide range of experience in areas such as sports medicine, chronic disease management, clinical pilates, acupuncture, exercise prescription and corporate health programs.
- We have certified Ridgway Method physiotherapists who apply different ‘problem solving’ methods to each injury and who’s aim is to give you control over your condition.
- We are located in the picturesque Avon Valley, only a short drive to Perth and many of the fabulous attractions of southern WA including beautiful beaches, fabulous wineries and excellent sporting and recreational facilities.
- We are part of the Department Of Immigration & Citizenship 457 Visa program and accept applications from overseas qualified physiotherapists.
- We have a comprehensive new graduate program available to new physiotherapy graduates.
- We offer extensive professional development opportunities to all staff including in-services, technical skills training, practice acceleration programs, national recognised training and more.
- We are a fun and friendly team, committed to providing the very best in patient outcomes and service satisfaction.
We are currently seeking applications for the following positions:
If you can see yourself working with our team, please forward your resume, with a brief cover letter to email@example.com